Recomended Excursions?

grossac

I think the tubing in Belize may be a little different than in Texas. By that I mean the walk to the jump off spot is, from what I've read, a nice excursion in itself. Also, I've done WW rafting in different places and it's always a different experience, so you may want to keep the tubing option open. I know there are tubing reviews in this section so you may want to read them.

In our plans we 'saved' the snorkeling for Belize since the options are limited there. Plenty of other things to do in Cozumel. Just something to think about :)

Posted on other thread:
We just got back from Belize and I would like to recommend that if you want a great experience with the mayan ruins, contact Mark McField. He gave us a fantastic tour of the Altun Ha ruins. He is an archeologist and is very knowledgeable about mayan history. He took us to the ruins, gave us an excellent background talk, and then took us to a museum which housed many artifacts that had been recovered. He has his own air conditioned van, and goes out of his way to make your tour fun and interesting. He can be contacted @ [email]markmcf@BTL.net[/email]. You won't be disappointed

.........having read state dept cautions re Belize.......how is the safty issue.......used to travel alot pre 9-11 now more cautious overall..........your input would help ease concern really want to take Tale of Two Cities but thinking of canceling.......please help................thanks

Archived