Future bookings for UK guests

Saveapenny

We have been looking for a cruise for our 30th anniversary and had decided on the NCL Jade cruise leaving Istanbul on the 13th October 08.

We are now doing the Summit cruise leaving on the 29th April and I have spotted another Summit one leaving Barcelona on the 4th October that also looks really nice.

Only problem is its much cheaper with the TA we have used for the 29th April cruise than it is with Celebrity.

Does anyone know if we do an advanced booking while onboard to get the extra onboard credit. Which prices would apply the TA's or Celebrity's?

What sort of OBC should we expect for a £3000 booking?

Also can someone answer another question about Captains Club

The cruise on the 29th is our first with Celebrity do we get the cruise points for this cruise or would it only be future cruise once we have joined

Sorry for the silly questions, I have tried to read as much as possible but I am still unsure how these things work

TIA

Mandy

We have been looking for a cruise for our 30th anniversary and had decided on the NCL Jade cruise leaving Istanbul on the 13th October 08.

We are now doing the Summit cruise leaving on the 29th April and I have spotted another Summit one leaving Barcelona on the 4th October that also looks really nice.

Only problem is its much cheaper with the TA we have used for the 29th April cruise than it is with Celebrity.

Does anyone know if we do an advanced booking while onboard to get the extra onboard credit. Which prices would apply the TA's or Celebrity's?

What sort of OBC should we expect for a £3000 booking?

Also can someone answer another question about Captains Club

The cruise on the 29th is our first with Celebrity do we get the cruise points for this cruise or would it only be future cruise once we have joined

Sorry for the silly questions, I have tried to read as much as possible but I am still unsure how these things work

TIA

Mandy

Hi, you can book onboard and then transfer to a TA when you get home - just let the TA know that you have made the booking but will authorise transferral to them depending on their price to you - use it as a bargaining tool - don't transfer until you have the best quoted price from the TA. They do usually beat Celebrity prices.

Re Captains Club points, you will get the points for your first cruise.

Archived