Is this possible and how do we do it? :)

leeleecc

My husband and I would like to visit the turtle farm, spend some time at the beach and go shopping (ok, I want to do the shopping :D) in Grand Cayman.

Is there shopping near the beach?

Is it possible to do all three and if so, how? I don't think there's a tour that covers all these things.

Thanks!

Well... the Turtle Farm is clear up in West Bay, so getting there and back, along 7 mile beach will take up your whole day! You can stop by Sea Grape Beach on the way back for a quick refresher, and if you really hurry, all the shopping is right downtown by the pier. You can do that at the end of the day while your hubby stands in line to get back on the ship!

It could just be me, but we were trying to fit it all in as well - something we didn't count on was the fact that we just didn't find the shopping here interesting!

There were a lot of higher end places that we couldn't afford, I guess, which I wasn't expecting!

But it meant there was more time for CnC's.... :D

Archived