Silver Whisper Dubai to Athens May 2009

cruzadict

I have just gone onto the SS website for the full details of the above cruise so that I can book it tomorrow with my travel agent and find that it is not showing, although it was there last week!! Is anyone else booked on this cruise and does anyone have any information as to why it is not now showing. The destination listing does not show any cruises for the Whisper for quite a few months 08/09,

I think it may be something more than that. There are absolutely no cruises on any of the boats in Feb and June 09, which I find a little hard to believe, and only the Shadow is showing itineraries in Mar/Apr/May/09. Either they are in the process of updating/re-aligning the web site, or they have a whole pile of charters next year!

Michele

Today at 2:55pm EST, I tried to access my booking on the Silversea site. I have not been able to see my booking on the "My voyage," prompt. I insert my names and booking #, click on the ok and nothing happens.

Yesterday I was able to update my profile on this site.

Should I be concerned?

ralph

There is nobody to call until Monday, but I am thinking it is maintenance. I know my December, 2009 Africa trip was there yesterday and is gone today, and even if you click on Destinations and Africa, there are no cruises. I am guessing it is the database for now.

It MUST be the site. My November Africa cruise disappeared as well! And I just put down my deposit.

In fact, now that I look, every single cruise from September '09 on has disappeared...very strange! I HOPE it's a site issue - I'd hate to think that my cruise disappeared after all that I went through to select that itinerary.

Archived