Carnival Miracle Cabin 4230 Aft

Theresa522

I have booked aft cabins on 4 of my 11 cruises I wish it could be 11 for 11 :) but for some reason they go very fast;) . I have that same cabin 4230 for my next cruise on the Spirit to Alaska (same type of ship as the Miracle). For me Aft cabins are simply awesome.

I have booked aft cabins on 4 of my 11 cruises I wish it could be 11 for 11 :) but for some reason they go very fast;) . I have that same cabin 4230 for my next cruise on the Spirit to Alaska (same type of ship as the Miracle). For me Aft cabins are simply awesome.

thank you for your response. I am booking it now!!

4230 is directly across the hall from the launderette which is located in that blank white space next to the lone inside cabin 4233. I don't know if that will present any noise issue for you but it is a very convenient spot if you need to use the iron or do a load of cloths.

4230 is directly across the hall from the launderette which is located in that blank white space next to the lone inside cabin 4233. I don't know if that will present any noise issue for you but it is a very convenient spot if you need to use the iron or do a load of cloths.

Hello and thank you also for the info. This is only a 2 nighter so I don't think a lot of people will be doing laundry, at least I can say for SURE that I won't.. lol

Thanks again

Hello and thank you also for the info. This is only a 2 nighter so I don't think a lot of people will be doing laundry, at least I can say for SURE that I won't.. lol

Thanks again

I think you have made a great choice for the two day cruise to nowhere from New York. Since it will probably be quite chilly on deck that time of year, you will really appreciate having the ship block most of the wind.

Have a great cruise! :)

I think you have made a great choice for the two day cruise to nowhere from New York. Since it will probably be quite chilly on deck that time of year, you will really appreciate having the ship block most of the wind.

Have a great cruise! :)

Wow, didn't even think of that.. Thanks

Most people really love these aft cabins just because of the view. However, if you ever get a chance to get one of the aft wrap balconies, jump on it! This would be the cabin on the right hand side of your balcony, 4228. We have one of the aft wraps on the Miracle in May and I can't wait to get out there!

Most people really love these aft cabins just because of the view. However, if you ever get a chance to get one of the aft wrap balconies, jump on it! This would be the cabin on the right hand side of your balcony, 4228. We have one of the aft wraps on the Miracle in May and I can't wait to get out there!

We're in cabin 4228 in June. It's my first aft wrap and my first suite. I'm very excited. I'm actually glad we're across from the laundry room. It will be very convenient to run out and do some ironing.

Hi, we have an aft wrap on our July 20th sailing on the miracle. We chose this cabin as it was only for 2 nights and a lot cheaper then the wrap.

Another thing we really love about the Aft Balcony are leaving ports. Everybody comes out and it is like a Happy hour sail away you can talk to your neighbors(beside you, above and below you) and have 180 degree view. On our Greek Isle cruise on the Freedom we had the Sun setting on 1 side and the moon on the other. Plus it is very quiet and like another poster said very little wind.

Another thing we really love about the Aft Balcony are leaving ports. Everybody comes out and it is like a Happy hour sail away you can talk to your neighbors(beside you, above and below you) and have 180 degree view. On our Greek Isle cruise on the Freedom we had the Sun setting on 1 side and the moon on the other. Plus it is very quiet and like another poster said very little wind.

You are quite right and this is indeed one thing we love about aft balconies. Unfortunately for the OP this isn't going to be their experience on deck 4 of a Spirit class ship. The back doesn't begin to slope until deck 5. The deck 4 balconies are almost completely covered and the railing is almost straight up and down so they are almost as private as the balconies along the sides of the ship.

That will be good for us this time since Alaska can have alot more wet weather so 4230 will work for sure. I think we had 6331 on the Legend and I know we had 7448 on the Freedom......and I know Conquest class ships definately are extended and much bigger than the Spirit class aft because of the slope on the rail. So for 4230 I guess there is no slope so are the balcony's a little bigger on deck 4

That will be good for us this time since Alaska can have alot more wet weather so 4230 will work for sure. I think we had 6331 on the Legend and I know we had 7448 on the Freedom......and I know Conquest class ships definately are extended and much bigger than the Spirit class aft because of the slope on the rail. So for 4230 I guess there is no slope? Do you know?

Tom-n-Cheryl booked 4228 and 4230 on Miracle. They had the divider removed to open the smaller balcony to the wrap and were nice enough to post pictures.

46164523_ZQaGR-L.jpg

46164558_bdSkU-L-1.jpg

You can view the whole album here.46164523_ZQaGR-

Thanks Tom-n-Cheryl :)

Thanks....I met Tom and Cheryl on our 2nd cruise :) on the Glory.

From those pictures there is definately less slope than on the above Aft balcony decks so there is a tad more usable balcony space............:cool:

Tom-n-Cheryl booked 4228 and 4230 on Miracle. They had the divider removed to open the smaller balcony to the wrap and were nice enough to post pictures.

46164523_ZQaGR-L.jpg

46164558_bdSkU-L-1.jpg

Thanks for posting that.. We have 8273 corner aft for July!! Can't wait. We also have our cousins right next door in 8271 so we are also hoping to get the divider opened.

What is an aft cabin? we have room 5277 on the miracle. see its really close to the back of the ship.is this and aft cabin. can anyone tell me about our room?is it in a decent area?,will we feel the vibrations? any comments are welcomed and appreciated

The cabins we are talking about are on the very back of the ship not on the Port or starboard sides your view is of the ships wake. The picture above shows them perfectly. Your Cabin is on the Starboard side but it is consider Aft because of it location torwards the back of the ship to me it is a great area very quiet you might feel a little vibration when docking and the laundry room is very close you are also not far from the Stairs or elevator which make it easy to get to the Lido or promenade decks (the back elevators do not seem to be as busy)

thanks. with this being our first cruise i wasn't sure what all this meant. we have 4 children who will be sleeping across the hall from us.that is why the man at carn gave us this room

we will enjoy our cruise no matter what. its being together and doing things we normally don't get to do.

I know my husband can use the break from being a nursing home administrator so i know he won't care where his room is

I have 6260 booked for my cruise in October, and I can't WAIT!! It is my first aft wrap, and since I am cruising solo, i will have that big ole balcony all to myself!!:cool: :D

• 5 years later...

46164523_ZQaGR-L.jpg

46164558_bdSkU-L-1.jpg

I realize this is an old thread but just wanted to thank you for these photos. They are wonderful. :)

Had 4239 which is the starboard equivalent of the cabin twice. It is great location. No issue with the laundry room back on that deck. When we were on Deck 7 we had folks leaning against our cabin door while doing their laundry. Folks are quite surprised when you open the door and they fall into your cabin.

The aft view cannot be beat. Our friends stayed in 4230 and had no complaints.

Edited by hill6

Had 4239 which is the starboard equivalent of the cabin twice. It is great location. No issue with the laundry room back on that deck. When we were on Deck 7 we had folks leaning against our cabin door while doing their laundry. Folks are quite surprised when you open the door and they fall into your cabin.

Thank you! I like that Deck 4 is more private. ;)

• 5 months later...

I see that 4239 is a "Connecting Stateroom". Did you have any trouble with noise coming through the connecting door?