Arcadia 21 May 2008 Baltic

skylark22

We are on this trip and haven't decided what to do yet as we are travelling with 2 members of the family who can't walk very far. As far as I can establish if you book a tour through Red October and a couple of other companies in Russia they sort your visa out, but I haven't investigated it fully. There is more information under the port of call section on this website.

Quite a few companies do private tours and meet you at the dock side which would be good for you as they purpose make the tours to suit you. We have been checking this out for a year and have emailed a few to get prices for private tours which are very popular with americans and canadians on other cruise liners. They send a letter of introduction which is what gets you through customs. We just need to get on and sort ourselves out before we leave it too late as we have been toying with the idea of doing this. Gill

Are you on this cruise cos I would like to join with others and form our own little mini bus group keeps prices down but still has all the advantages of private hire. Have emailed Red October and they request contact nearer the time but I feel a little uneasy with that and would like to get booked and sorted. The itinary can be left and most people want to see the same tourist attractions

We are on this trip and haven't decided what to do yet as we are travelling with 2 members of the family who can't walk very far. As far as I can establish if you book a tour through Red October and a couple of other companies in Russia they sort your visa out, but I haven't investigated it fully. There is more information under the port of call section on this website.

Would be great to get together we are a party of 2 myself and elderley but mobile Mother

Archived