Review - W809

dea71

Did I tell you that Josh, and Wally & Molly is back!:(

Thanks for the reply Tom.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Demo moves over to the Dawn by next March:) . Didn't think too much of Josh.

After reading all of this it still doesn't register in my mind that PD operates ANYTIME DINING!.

Trish

(NEWYORK 40)

I guess their reasoning is that

a) you're not committed to eating at the same time every night as you are with traditional dining and

b) you CAN eat anytime you like between 5.30pm & 10pm in the Cafe Del Sol.

So technically, even though it's different to what we expected, it is still anytime dining.

I guess their reasoning is that

a) you're not committed to eating at the same time every night as you are with traditional dining and

b) you CAN eat anytime you like between 5.30pm & 10pm in the Cafe Del Sol.

So technically, even though it's different to what we expected, it is still anytime dining.

Karen,

I think this is their point - you are not locked into the same table/people/time every night so it is still more flexible than 'traditional' sittings. The only drama we saw was people wanting to dine between 6 and 8 (walk up) - after 8pm it seemed to be fine.

Whilst there has been alot of discussion around the boards about the whole 'anytime' thing - it certainly didn't spoil our trip in any way (and in reality probably made us get organised and get to dinner!!:rolleyes: ) - dinner was still one of the highlights of my day!!! :p

Dea

The only drama we saw was people wanting to dine between 6 and 8 (walk up) - after 8pm it seemed to be fine.

Dea

We turned up every night between 6.30 and 7.00 and never had a problem. Will be interesting to see what it's like next time. Either way, I'm not going to let it bother me:) .

Archived