Seattle 09 Alaska season, anyone know what ships?

Here's a link to the post by C-Cruise (thanks, C-Cruise:) ) with info about the HAL Alaska 09 season that Bellebaby mentioned. I'm linking it in case others may be interested, because I see above that Poseidon already found the thread in question:

Tentative ship and itinerary info for HAL Alaska season 2009. (Prices are not yet out as of this date):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=13995604&postcount=5

Hi everyone. I did see those threads, now I'm on the hunt for the Amsterdam sailing dates in May of 09. I think I can piece it together based on her schedule for this year, but if anyone knows offhand, please post, thanks! This is for a 40th birthday cruise and I'm considering the penthouse or at least a suite, with only a couple available on each ship I'm desperate to get a deposit down. Whatever I decide, this will be a very special cruise.

Hi everyone. I did see those threads, now I'm on the hunt for the Amsterdam sailing dates in May of 09. I think I can piece it together based on her schedule for this year, but if anyone knows offhand, please post, thanks! This is for a 40th birthday cruise and I'm considering the penthouse or at least a suite, with only a couple available on each ship I'm desperate to get a deposit down. Whatever I decide, this will be a very special cruise.

Having at least this in Alaska sounds like a winner to me!

img_deluxe_verandah_popup.jpg

Happy 40th in advance!

The planner shows Amsterdam sailing on Saturday out of Seattle. The May dates are listed as May 9, May 16, May 23 and May 30th departing Seattle at 4:00pm.

Amsterdam Itinerary

Seattle

At Sea

Juneau 11:00am - 9:30pm

Hubbard Glacier - 1:00pm - 6:00pm

Sitka - 8:00am - 5:00pm

Ketchikan - 7:00am - 1:00pm

Victoria - 6:00pm - midnight

Hope that helps and happy 40th.

c-cruise

Archived