Inside Cabin bed configuration

polyagent68

Hi there! Sailing on Gem in May in an Inside cabin for 4...

Can anyone tell me what the bed configuration will be (sideways room off the hall)?

Is it 2 down (separated or together) with 2 pull downs above them, or will it be 3 on the bottom with one pull down?

I can't find out from the NCL website, any information would be appreciated!:)

I looked into a few inside cabins that were being made-up. They had two single lower beds and two pull downs.

We thought (when we peeked) that it looked like military/dormitory housing ... but I don't think the college kids in there on spring break minded :rolleyes:

I just came back from the Gem and had 4 in my room. Two adults and two children. They had two twin size beds with one bed coming down from the wall and a trundle bed underneath one twin. The cleaning people were very good and will situate the room however you like. We had two beds together with the end tables out of the room for more room and a play pen in one corner. They did their best to make sure you were happy! You should be fine.

We were on the NCL Sun. There were two single beds + one sofa with walking space in between each. The steward takes off the back cushions from the sofa and it becomes a bed (but quite firm). There was a pull down bed above the sofa. So, three beds at the back of the cabin and one pull down. I found the configuration to work quite well for us.

Archived