Arcadia February 2009 Sydney To Hong Kong

talltrees

Hi Jo, I Did Sydney to Southampton in 2006 on Aurora it was fantastic. Might see you on board Arcadia 2009, im only going to Singapore :) I domt have enough leave time left at work to go the whole way again:(

Looking forward to be in touch with fellow passengers, who will be on this sector of the world cruise.

Great to hear from all you fellow passengers, we have cruised on many different cruise lines, this is only our 2nd with P & O our last one was on the old Arcadia, heard different reports about this new one. Anyone been on this one?

• 8 months later...
Looking forward to be in touch with fellow passengers, who will be on this sector of the world cruise.

My wife & I will be joining at Southampton for the whole trip. This will be my wife's first experience of cruising and my third (two Med cruises and one world cruise on P&O Iberia as a silver service waiter when I was twenty) I expect I'll notice a few changes to the way things are done. We are both a little aprehensive as to what to expect but also very excited.

E.N.

Archived