Got my dress today!

Satchel85

I purchased a dress from a dressmaker on eBay that does them all custom-made to your specific measurements and it just arrived today. It's perfect! I asked her to change the color of the dress to a chocolate brown matieral and alter the skirt to a tiered skirt instead and she did it for an extra charge, so I ended up getting a dress that fits perfectly, in the exact color I wanted it and the exact style I wanted AND since I had those few items customed I know it's a specific style and I won't be duplicated :p :D :D

Okay here are two extremely bad pics of the dress along with body parts of the dogs who insisted in trying to get in the picture :p I still have to go shopping for some shoes to go with the dress as well :)

Dress001.jpg

Dress004.jpg

Wow! What a pretty dress. Both the before and after one are lovely. You are right too. No one will have the same dress as you. I don't think they hardly look like the same dress with all the changes you made. You have a one of a kind dress! Lucky girl.

It looks beautiful on you.

How much did they charge because it doesnt appear to be in american dollars? Is she really reasonable?

Thanks

I love the dress - fits you very well. I have always been weary of those made to fit sites -- but

I second this question! :)

Archived