Inspiration U228...good cabin?

Sammich13

This is what we got for our OV guarantee. Is this a good cabin? It's our first cruise so I'm not sure what to expect for motion, etc.

Also have one quesiton DH wanted me to ask...do they have "lobster bibs" for formal night? LOL He's worried about dripping butter on his shirt :rolleyes:

Thanks all!

I heard those cabins are just a little bit bigger..

I haven't stayed in those particular cabins but I do take bonine everything to make sure I don't get sea sick, no matter what the seas are doing. IMO I am ok anywhere on the ship, and for that reason don't mind booking a guarantee for those reasons..

I will be on the Inspiration leaving out the 3rd! Can't wait

Tina

I heard those cabins are just a little bit bigger..

I haven't stayed in those particular cabins but I do take bonine everything to make sure I don't get sea sick, no matter what the seas are doing. IMO I am ok anywhere on the ship, and for that reason don't mind booking a guarantee for those reasons..

I will be on the Inspiration leaving out the 3rd! Can't wait

Tina

I will be the one waving to you as you debark; make it quick so I can embark!

I agree about the Bonine and also take ginger. I don't remember any bibs, but who could you blame him if he tucked his napkin under his chin. The buttery drippins' are part of lobster eating. Have a great time.

I will be the one waving to you as you debark; make it quick so I can embark!

I agree about the Bonine and also take ginger. I don't remember any bibs, but who could you blame him if he tucked his napkin under his chin. The buttery drippins' are part of lobster eating. Have a great time.

And I'll be waving to you Peaceful, so you make it quick too so we can get onboard ;)

Thanks for the advice ladies

This is what we got for our OV guarantee. Is this a good cabin? It's our first cruise so I'm not sure what to expect for motion, etc.

Also have one quesiton DH wanted me to ask...do they have "lobster bibs" for formal night? LOL He's worried about dripping butter on his shirt :rolleyes:

Thanks all!

My Wife and I had that very room on our cruise in 2005...I was worried about motion too...we only had a little bit of motion on the last night of the cruise. I didn't mind it, was kind of nice, like rocking me to sleep.

You will hear a fair amount of noise when they are lashing up the ship to the dock, othewise it is a fine room.

Archived