Gallery One - Double Tree Suites

Tunagold

Is anyone familiar with this hotel, located in Fort Lauderdale, FL? Is it any good? It appears to be located in a decent area (close to the water), but before I book any more time in it I was wondering if it was any good. Thanks!

Gallery One by Hilton is a block from the Galleria Mall, Seasons 52, CVS, Capital Grill, PF Changs, and 2 blocks from the beach. They have live jazz music every thursday night at their restaurant on the intercoastal waterway. I haven't been in the rooms, but have been to several catered events there, and it is very nice.

Thanks Royalcruz. This may be the same hotel I stayed in back in 2004 prior to our cruise...I was thinking it was a Marriot we stayed in back then, but the more I think about it the more I think it was a Double Tree. Whatever it was, it was very nice and right on the canal...could watch boats go by while in the pool (if I remember correctly). Thanks again.

We got a free brunch with the room as well as free cookies upon arrival. We are hilton honors members so most of our stays are with our frequent honors points. I think that they accept AAA. When you call, ask for the lowest price available and if there are any specials or discounts you could take advantage of. Good luck.:)

We stayed there in October 2007 before our cruise and loved it. Great patio and it is on the intercoastal waterway so you can see boats going by. Rooms were great. We had a one bedroom with full kitchen, living room dining area and hugh bath. It also had a veranda overlooking the city and the water. Restaurant and bar are on site. :D You will love it.

Archived