C&A name is different than number

When my husband and I went on our first cruise I was booked under my maiden name since it was our honeymoon and we wouldn't have time to change my documents to my married name before we left for the cruise.

My crown and anchor number was issued under that name. When I made our reservation for our next cruise the guy from RCCL making the reservation said he would change the information so it would now be under my married name. I have been trying to make a payment online and keep getting this error:

The Crown & Anchor number does not match the name entered. Please enter a valid number and name combination or remove the number previously entered.

I contacted RCCLs crown and anchor department and they stated that they would fix it. I still was having problems so I contacted them again. They again said they were changing the name and it would be fixed. I still can not make a payment online because I just keep getting that error.

I realize I can just call and make a payment but since I have a crazy work schedule I prefer to just be able to log on and make a payment when I get a minute.

Anybody else ever have this problem and if so how did you fix it?

Thanks

Archived