Suite ammenties?

Ceenie

Im thinking of booking a Cat 11 suite on the Miracle next April. What exactly is the difference between a cat 9a and 11? Other than the room size I mean? Do you get little perks with a suite? If so what are they?

Im thinking of booking a Cat 11 suite on the Miracle next April. What exactly is the difference between a cat 9a and 11? Other than the room size I mean? Do you get little perks with a suite? If so what are they?

My DH and I will be in a Cat 11 suite on the Miracle in June. It's our first suite. The suite we have is cabin 4228. There are actually 2 rooms, a bedroom and living room. In the bathroom there is a jacuzzi tub. According to what I've read there are also 2 VCRs in the rooms.

A Cat 9a is only 1 room and you get a regular bathroom just like any other cabin. I'm not sure about a VCR.

Just make sure that you don't have cabins (Cat 11) 4235 or 4226!!

Tom

My husband and I had a Cat 11 on the Miracle it was 1 room very large with a dressing area that was wonderful but not 2 rooms. There was a Jacuzzi tub, and alot of closet space. I did not know there were 2 room Cat 11's. The only perks were priority embarkation and robes. It was a great room. Can't remember the cabin number but we were mid ship deck 6. I am not a fan of aft balconies the calmness of mid ship suits me better for sleeping.

I forgot to mention that you get VIP Embarkation and Debarkation with the Cat 11 suite, but not with the 9a cabin.

My husband and I had a Cat 11 on the Miracle it was 1 room very large with a dressing area that was wonderful but not 2 rooms. There was a Jacuzzi tub, and alot of closet space. I did not know there were 2 room Cat 11's. The only perks were priority embarkation and robes. It was a great room. Can't remember the cabin number but we were mid ship deck 6. I am not a fan of aft balconies the calmness of mid ship suits me better for sleeping.

There are a few different layouts for the suites. Cabin 4228 is a 2 room suite. It was the only one left when we booked in January.

I forgot to mention that you get VIP Embarkation and Debarkation with the Cat 11 suite, but not with the 9a cabin.

I think it's just the embarkation that is a suite perk...unless they've added debarkation since early Feb when I last sailed.

I think it's just the embarkation that is a suite perk...unless they've added debarkation since early Feb when I last sailed.

cat. 11 gets VIP embarkation, not debarkation. Platinum (10 or more Carnival cruises) gets both, no matter the room category.:cool:

These cabins have exterior stairs not shown on the deck plan. Sometimes jerks will knock on your window at night. Plus, the balcony is small for an 11.

True. The balcony actually appears SMALLER than a Cat 8 ! :eek:

There was an entire thread a couple of years ago from a fellow who (after the fact) was VERY unhappy that Carnival sells that cabin as a suite. I agree...

Tom

Archived