Henry Sighting!

Atty

Ok I know there was talk about Henry being forced out on RCCL ships. I am happy to report that I saw Henry alive and well on board Mariner during my 3/23 cruise. Unfortunately, I also saw the evildoers who are pushing Henry out and I only saw one lonely Henry in the hallway. I did however manage to capture a shot of this rare sighting as, being the good tourist I was, I of course had my camera handy.

I thought all the Friends of Henry might like to know.

Hi ATTY,

I saw Henry as well on the same sailing. Missed seeing you at the M & M. The Henry I saw was still blue and being worked hard!

Beth

Yeah sorry about that...DW and I just totally spaced on the M&M because RCCL didn't put an invite in our room so we forgot to add it to our compass

I finally saw Henry for the first time on my past cruise- I was so EXCITED!!! This was on the Navigator a week and a half ago. He liked to hang out in our hallway.

m_5cdcd754ef0be8d71f615fd1572d85c1.jpg

I hate to tell you this..........but this is Henrys replacement. We would like to call him Henry II.......but, alas.......this is NOT Henry!!:o

I too love Henry (Had to explain that one to my wife - who could care less) and was happy to report he was out in full force on our December cruise on the Radiance and last April on the Sovereign, they even had a Henry water sucking steam cleaner.

I happily wear my Friend of Henry T-Shirt. You can order one below, and just so I am not violating any advertising rules, I sell this at cost. I make no money.

2704052770081185862S500x500Q85.jpg 2693663540081185862S500x500Q85.jpg

Long Live Henry.....

I hate to tell you this..........but this is Henrys replacement. We would like to call him Henry II.......but, alas.......this is NOT Henry!!:o

Sad, but true! This is NOT Henry, it's Charles! And I too spotted Charles on my recent cruise on Serenade of the Seas over Easter week! But, I can happily report that HENRY is alive and well and living at my house! He joined my family on Christmas Day! It was sort of a functional gag gift, but my hubby did in fact give me a HENRY for Christmas! :D

Sad, but true! This is NOT Henry, it's Charles! And I too spotted Charles on my recent cruise on Serenade of the Seas over Easter week! But, I can happily report that HENRY is alive and well and living at my house! He joined my family on Christmas Day! It was sort of a functional gag gift, but my hubby did in fact give me a HENRY for Christmas! :D

Bonnie

Your husband must really love you a lot to buy you another man (in a way I guess) for Christmas. I was going to ask where he got it, but the next post has a link to buy the whole family.

I never knew that Henry had brothers.

I think we should come up with clever ideas for their last name:

Any thoughts anyone????

Dave

Bonnie

Your husband must really love you a lot to buy you another man (in a way I guess) for Christmas. I was going to ask where he got it, but the next post has a link to buy the whole family.

I never knew that Henry had brothers.

I think we should come up with clever ideas for their last name:

Any thoughts anyone????

Dave

How about Sucks? :eek: ;)

I too love Henry (Had to explain that one to my wife - who could care less) and was happy to report he was out in full force on our December cruise on the Radiance and last April on the Sovereign, they even had a Henry water sucking steam cleaner.

I happily wear my Friend of Henry T-Shirt. You can order one below, and just so I am not violating any advertising rules, I sell this at cost. I make no money.

2704052770081185862S500x500Q85.jpg 2693663540081185862S500x500Q85.jpg

Long Live Henry.....

So glad I was "cruising" aroudn cruise critic tonight and saw this!

Just ordered a shirt for my best friend for her b-day, in her favorite color of pink too :D SHe is a major fan of Henry's and will get a kick out of this shirt!

Thanks so much for sharing this info ;)

Happy Cruising

Archived