OCEANA Showers

babyguk

Hi

I have just had a friend return from the Queen Vic and she mentioned that the bathroom was tiny with a really small shower cubicle (she is not a large lady). I am sailing on the Oceana for the first time in Aug, and am now worried as I am just over 6ft 4 and 18st so am wondering if It's worth paying for an upgrade to a mini suite to have a bath in the cabin.

Thanx

G :o

Hi

I have just had a friend return from the Queen Vic and she mentioned that the bathroom was tiny with a really small shower cubicle (she is not a large lady). I am sailing on the Oceana for the first time in Aug, and am now worried as I am just over 6ft 4 and 18st so am wondering if It's worth paying for an upgrade to a mini suite to have a bath in the cabin.

Thanx

Hi G,

I don't know about the heigth thing because I am not over 6 foot tall but haven't had a problem feeling as if they are low ceiling-ed.

I am, however, on the larger side and again have not had a problem with the shower cubicles being too tight. I am in a balcony cabin in August after having 2 cruises in inside cabins and am actually a bit worried that the bathroom in that cabin looked quite a bit smaller than we had in the inside cabins we have been in.

If I get a chance when I am onboard in June I will try and get some photos of me in the shower cubicle (fully clothed of course!!) to give you some perspective of their dimensions.

Feebee_71

Hi

Thanx

You should not have a problem. The showers are not the cubical type, they are more like a small wet room.

If you have been on Aurora which has a bath with a shower over then you will find the shower on Oceana larger than that.

I am not sure if the mini suites have full size baths.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

Hi

Thanx

G, I am 6ft 3 and 18st, no problem for me when I was last on Oceana in a standard cabin.

Cheers

G

Archived