Passion Island via Twister or Race Fantastique

bajkej

I am trying to decide which one of these excursions to do. Does anyone have any insight on them.

I am really curious about the "race". I wonder how hard it is and what if you can't complete it?! :eek: :eek:

TIA.....Beth and Keith

we did the race fantastique and had an absolute blast. If you are a fan of the amazing race, this will give you just a taste of that experience. We had loads of fun and were still done with enough time to enjoy some shopping in COZ. The race isn't physically that difficult and mentally it isn't horrible, but it is taxing enough to make it interesting. The hosts, Michelle and Florian are just loads of fun, we enjoyed their company and it shows that they truly care about the product they are putting out!! Do the race, you wont regret it.

I am trying to decide which one of these excursions to do. Does anyone have any insight on them.

I am really curious about the "race". I wonder how hard it is and what if you can't complete it?! :eek: :eek:

TIA.....Beth and Keith

I dont know about the race, But I did book the VIP passion island tour with carrie and she was great!!!

My daughter, mid thirties, did the race last spring and had a wonderful time...it is athletic but not overly so...and takes about an hour and a half to two hours if your team is good!!...Don't know about the twister, I am considering that one myself but I do have some health issues...so probably will not. Have fun on whichever!!

....why do we have to snorkel when we are on this race? Is there anything else crazy we may have to do? TIA

Was going to supply a link that had good information, but search is down :eek:

It sounded like only one person on a team need be able to swim and snorkle for just a short time for one of the clues.

If and when seach comes back up, do a search on 'race fantastique' and there will be some information.

Archived