Conquest mini-bars/refrigerator

Zobrina

I know there are mini-bars in the cabins, but I don't think that the Conquest has refrigerators. My DH likes to have a cold beer waiting in cabin. We have always ordered before we leave home, thru gifts/services on previous cruises (not Carnival). Carnival also provides this services, however, with no refrigerator, wonder if it will fit in mini-bar? We have Cabins 6483 (aft wrap), 6485, 6481. Appreciate any info.

I know there are mini-bars in the cabins, but I don't think that the Conquest has refrigerators. My DH likes to have a cold beer waiting in cabin. We have always ordered before we leave home, thru gifts/services on previous cruises (not Carnival). Carnival also provides this services, however, with no refrigerator, wonder if it will fit in mini-bar? We have Cabins 6483 (aft wrap), 6485, 6481. Appreciate any info.

When is your cruise? We'll be in 6483 on 5/4. :) Counting the days.

We were on the Conquest the week after Thanksgiving and had a mini frig in our cabin. We had the steward empty it and we filled it with cokes and wine. It worked fine for us. Of course, we don't need our teeth frozen off when we try to drink either.

Archived