Newport News Coupon Codes For You

Hi!

Hope everyone is having a great day..:)

I just wanted to let you know aboutt some codes you can use for Newport News in case anyone needs/wants anything from there.

Code:635 for 20% OFF ( no minimum)

Code: L23 for Free Shipping

Code:770 Deferred Billing until June '08

You can use all together...I did ( except for the billing b/c I like to pay with debit NOW...no oops I forgot about that, later:D )

But I know you can use them all at once no problem.

Ok...

Happy shopping:)

Hi!

Hope everyone is having a great day..:)

I just wanted to let you know aboutt some codes you can use for Newport News in case anyone needs/wants anything from there.

Code:635 for 20% OFF ( no minimum)

Code: L23 for Free Shipping

Code:770 Deferred Billing until June '08

You can use all together...I did ( except for the billing b/c I like to pay with debit NOW...no oops I forgot about that, later:D )

But I know you can use them all at once no problem.

Ok...

Happy shopping:)

Thanks Heather!

Recently I have been finding some nice stuff with Newport. There are a pair of shoes I have been eyeing! :rolleyes: I can always use another swimsuit for my cruise in June! :eek:

You are welcome!!:D

what about Spiegel? I know their affiliated with Newport News...will the codes work for that too?

No...they will not work with Spiegel, buuuuuut:D , I happen to rder from there a lot too and found these in my "stack"!!!

Try these:

Code:S43 : free shipping

Code:166: 20% off

If you call in your order, you can use these in addition!!!

Merchandise Certificate: #6085346 = $25 off

Merchandise Certificate: 608473 =$10 off

Use them in the order posted and you could sane a TON of money!!:D

I have a 15% coupon from them, do you think they would honor that plus the 20% code you just posted? Probably one or the other right?

You can try calling it in, I know online it won't work.

However, when you call the codes in they ALWAYS take multiples...

BUT...I think you would be better off using the multiples I posted where you get the $25 off, and $10 off in addition to the 20% .

That is what I did and saved almost $90 on my entire order.;)

thanks so much!! do these have an expiration date? just curious since my cruise is a little farther away than i would like!

You are welcome!

MetalPrincess8...It soes not say...

I would order now, to be safe, if you like something and then return it if you do not.

I buy for my cruises way ahead...spreads the cost out.:D

You can try calling it in, I know online it won't work.

However, when you call the codes in they ALWAYS take multiples...

BUT...I think you would be better off using the multiples I posted where you get the $25 off, and $10 off in addition to the 20% .

That is what I did and saved almost $90 on my entire order.;)

You are welcome!

MetalPrincess8...It soes not say...

I would order now, to be safe, if you like something and then return it if you do not.

I buy for my cruises way ahead...spreads the cost out.:D

Where did you post those?

You are welcome!!:D

No...they will not work with Spiegel, buuuuuut:D , I happen to rder from there a lot too and found these in my "stack"!!!

Try these:

Code:S43 : free shipping

Code:166: 20% off

If you call in your order, you can use these in addition!!!

Merchandise Certificate: #6085346 = $25 off

Merchandise Certificate: 608473 =$10 off

Use them in the order posted and you could sane a TON of money!!:D

In the original post,my dear!!;) :D

In the original post,my dear!!;) :D

Here is a link that is worth it's wait in gold. Just put in the name of the store you like to shop at in the upper right hand corner and it lists all the coupons available.

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/coldwatercreek.com

It's going to coldwater creek because that is the store I was looking for.

This site is great. Enjoy.........:) :)

Barb

Here is a link that is worth it's wait in gold. Just put in the name of the store you like to shop at in the upper right hand corner and it lists all the coupons available.

Barb

Thanks! I just saved $11.

Barb

I use retailmenot ALL the TIME! I get some crazy savings that way!!!!

Let me start by saying that I love this thread! I thought my basic black dresses were fine until I started looking at some of yours then I decided I wanted something new.

Thanks so much for those newport news codes. I used them yesterday and bought 2 dresses!:) DH said "don't you have enough" and of course I said NEVER!!!!!

What do ya'll think of these two - one for formal night and the other for another night in the dining room. I'm in the middle of 50:cool: - kind of short and could stand to lose about 15-20 lbs. We're leaving in less than 3 weeks:D on the Liberty - that means less than 3 weeks of the gym:eek:

Shirred mesh dress

Multi-strap dress

Let me start by saying that I love this thread! I thought my basic black dresses were fine until I started looking at some of yours then I decided I wanted something new.

Thanks so much for those newport news codes. I used them yesterday and bought 2 dresses!:) DH said "don't you have enough" and of course I said NEVER!!!!!

What do ya'll think of these two - one for formal night and the other for another night in the dining room. I'm in the middle of 50:cool: - kind of short and could stand to lose about 15-20 lbs. We're leaving in less than 3 weeks:D on the Liberty - that means less than 3 weeks of the gym:eek:

Shirred mesh dress

Multi-strap dress

Love them both! They both look like they'd be pretty figure forgiving for that extra 15-20# that you speak of ;)

How short is kind of short and I'm curious where the hem of the purple one lands on you? I'm guessing that it will be about the same length as the first one, but at 1st glance it seems like it would be longer, but I'm thinking that is the illusion caused by the empire waist. LOVE IT! Very few ppl can pull off empire waist without looking preggers ;)

Enjoy your new dresses!!!

Hi Jungle Jane - I'm 5'2" but can add 2" +/- with some sandals w/heels. It's hard for me to find dresses when you're short like I am so I'm used to them being a little longer. Here's hoping I don't look preggers - course, being in my 50s people would think that's pretty unllikely

Hi Jungle Jane - I'm 5'2" but can add 2" +/- with some sandals w/heels. It's hard for me to find dresses when you're short like I am so I'm used to them being a little longer. Here's hoping I don't look preggers - course, being in my 50s people would think that's pretty unllikely

You're the same height as me :) I'm a self taught sewer so I can hem most of mine or if it's a tough fabric to work with I have no problem taking things that I fall in love with to my tailor. He's great, works fast and CHEAP. Nice dresses in petite seem to be few and far between, the ones I always fall in love with are alway sooooooooooooooooo long.

I really really love the purple one...I may just splurge on it :)

Hi Jungle Jane - the purple dress was a "splurge" because it was another new one. But it was on sale for $39 and then I got 20% off that so I figure it was a pretty good deal. Got the other one for $59 less 20% - can't beat $80 for the 2 dresses (with no shipping)!:)

Hi Jungle Jane - the purple dress was a "splurge" because it was another new one. But it was on sale for $39 and then I got 20% off that so I figure it was a pretty good deal. Got the other one for $59 less 20% - can't beat $80 for the 2 dresses (with no shipping)!:)

Well I could hardly call it a splurge if it was that inexpensive! I WANT it!

$80 for 2 dresses and free shipping is insane. I like insane :D

• 1 month later...

Seriously I love you! I just saved 17.60 with the promotional code. It said the shipping code was no longer valid but at least the money I saved from the promo code covered the shipping and saved me another 5$.

Archived