Massage at Half Moon Cay?

w8ing2cruz

• 2 weeks later...

I was at half moon cay on 4/6 - I believe the cost was $50 for 30 minutes and they were in a small hut building along the water near the pier - to the left as you get off the ship. We had already booked a 50 minute $119 massage onboard on a seaday before we were aware of the massage on half moon. They actually gave us a paper at the spa with half moon costs AFTER we booked for onboard. I assume they are employees from the ship. Regardless of which you choose - massages are worth every penny!!

We didn't go to Nassau (we were at Half Moon Cay) but we were at Grand Turk. We walked for a long ways on the beach and swam - the floor in the water is soft and drops off suddenly. We then spent about an hour in the pool at Margaritaville and had a drink there along the pool. We reserved dune buggys from 2:30 to 4:30. They went all over the island and we saw bunches of wild horses, cattle and donkeys. The buggys didn't get back until 5:00 - the same time we were to be back on ship - but it was an excursion thru Carnival, so nothing was said when we were late arriving. I did enjoy this island, because the beach and water is beautiful and I tend to like this slower more relaxed environment.

Archived