Atlantis Tour

bridke

I've booked a room at Comfort Suites. Will I be able to do the Atlantis Tour? I know they offer this through the cruise line.

Also, how often do they offer the tours? Once we got to CS, we immediately wanted to do the tour first and then go and do the other activites. Any information is appreciated.

TIA

i'm not sure.. i hope someone else can help you with that question.. we got a room at the comfort suites and just walked around to see where everything was at and we just used the aquaventure and slides and stuff. You might be able to call the hotel and see if that would be included or not. hope that info helps alittle.

We checked in around 10:15ish or so.. mayan slides(leap of faith, challanger slides) and aquaventure don't open until 11am. But the main pools were open and they have small waterslides off of them and hot tubs. Have fun!!

• 4 weeks later...

you might also be able to just walk through through the dig (aquarium area) and find a tour in progress -- the first day i got to the Atlantis i saw a guide leading around a tour group, and i just hung around nearby and got to hear it all...

We have booked the room at CS 3 times to get the Atlantis passes. Each time our ship docked by 8 am and we were some of the first off the ship. We arrived at CS prior to 9 am and did an early check in for the passes even though the room was ready for our use immediately for 1 trip. (we really just wanted to get to Atlantis!) We were at Atlanitis prior to some of the slides even being open, but were the first to ride for the day!:)

Archived