See Vancouver Card? A Money Saver?

travelintrio

Reading the web pages, it appears that one had better be prepared to do a LOT of visiting of attractions in order to recoup the initial cost of the card(s). The fact that you have to buy a specific length of time (2 to 5 days) in my opinion really forces you to do a lot in that period of time.

Not much in the list of attractions appealed to me, at least not enough that I'd save any money over paying "gate" admission.

http://www.seevancouvercard.com/menu/prices.html

I felt the same after looking at the website. You would probably do a lot

better with the now discounted Entertainment Book. What you save on meals would pay for the attractions the EB does not include.

better with the now discounted Entertainment Book. What you save on meals would pay for the attractions the EB does not include.

I am not completly comfortable with it either and I had suggested to travilintrio, who we are traveling with next month, to post here and see if anything could be flushed out on this.

The entertainment book is a good idea. I like the idea of the see vancouver card but we have a 5 year old traveling with us who is very social but all those attractions may be too much for her. Thanks.

Archived