Anyone Gone ATV with Yhonny?

libbi

We're planning to go cave tubing with c-t.com, and are considering the ATV along with it. Can kids ride the ATV? Is there any physical exertion involved? We're fine with the mud, more concerned about bumpiness or strength required.:confused:

We're planning to go cave tubing with c-t.com, and are considering the ATV along with it. Can kids ride the ATV? Is there any physical exertion involved? We're fine with the mud, more concerned about bumpiness or strength required.:confused:

check it out libbi,we just left there last week,and did the atv "off the cuff" last minute, ya know what I mean. Yhony and his guys are the best! no waivers or age limit ! you won't get that anywhere! They will give you a test drive to see if you can do it or not, its easy ! let'em have fun ! your in the jungle,it's bumpy and muddy and you'll have a blast ! and then you wash off and go tubing, life is good ! you won't beat c/t . com's prices anywhere ! Write me back with any questions. gordon fisherman (patrick&trina)

Did they harass you for tips? We are also booked on the atv/cavetubing with Yhonny in June. I've heard great things about them, however, someone wrote that they spent 45 minutes on the ride back asking for the "love" until everyone dug deep in their pockets. Did you have this experience? Also, my bil has a ATV at home and is pretty experienced, do you think he'll like it or is it pretty tame?

Hi! We did this tour last month with Yhonny and it was great!!! We loved it. Our daughter is 8 y/o and was given her own ATV she was a little hesitant but was okay after w few trial spins. They have tour guides that go with you through the jungle ride, so...if you get stuck or anything they are there to help you. They will also take pictures for you if you give them your camera. We were not ever "harrased" for tips or anything....just had an awesome ride!! :)

I gotta say that if this company has no age restrictions, I would be very worried with their concerns of safety for guests.... No Way would I allow any child UNDER 13 years of age to be handeling an ATV.....What if that vehicle was to lose control ? I assure you a child is going to be more reckless and less knowledgeable than an adult if a scenario arises followed by an accident or injury to the driver or anyone in their path......This is just a poor display of safety practices in my eyes and instead just their method of more rental income.

I've been traveling on business and have been meaning to post about our experience, so here goes... We booked the ATV and Cave Tubing excursion with Yhonny and his crew on March 17. Our ship was having severe delays with the tendering due to the wind. We were supposed to be off the ship and meeting with Yhonny by 9AM, but did not get off the ship until close to 12PM. Believe it or not - Yhonny was WAITING. Yes, he and his bus waited for us. Due to the delay, we unfortunately did not get to do the ATV tour, but I spoke with some other people who did, and they had a GREAT time. We were able to get the cave tubing in, and everyone (we had a group of 14) had a fantastic time. My parents (70 and 75) down to my son (9 years old) all raved about the excursion. Do not hesitate to book with Yhonny and company. They took care of each and every one of us and were well worth it - our tour was longer than the cruise ship tours -we saw people exiting as soon as they got out of the caves, and missed the open river part of the tour which was delightful. The guides also stayed with us the entire time and pulled us through the shallow parts where we saw others who had to get out of their tubes and carry their tubes because their guides were not near them - or maybe couldn't be bothered.... I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. They really were fantastic. Thanks Yhonny!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived