Carnival Liberty

I would love to have a recent report of the Carnival Liberty. We have 3 cabins reserved for the July 12 sailing to the Eastern Caribbean. Two of the 3 cabins have balconies that they say are 35 sq ft.....that sounds really small, but the only larger ones left are on the very back of the ship. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

We did the Eastern Caribbean on the Liberty February 2008. The ship is beautiful. Rooms are spacious and the balcony space is fine. We had absolutely nothing to complain about when it came to this ship or the cruise itself. It was wonderful. Enjoy!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=742116

Here ya go! It's my review from my March 15, 2008 sailing. We did the 8-night western Caribbean, but there's lots of info in there on the ship and stuff, not just the ports.

Here is the link to my pictures:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mrskennedynd

Enjoy! I'm pretty sure our balcony was of the 35 sq ft variety, but really, that's pretty standard on a cruise ship unless you have a more expensive balcony suite. We had 3 of us out there at one time, no problem. If you have any questions, just let me know!

I would love to have a recent report of the Carnival Liberty. We have 3 cabins reserved for the July 12 sailing to the Eastern Caribbean. Two of the 3 cabins have balconies that they say are 35 sq ft.....that sounds really small, but the only larger ones left are on the very back of the ship. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Was on the Liberty in October. It is a beautiful ship with a great crew. The newer balconies on ships are to me are small. Although the width of the cabin they are only about 3 1/2 feet deep to 4 ft. But it is still your balcony and a nice hideaway. The aft cabins are usually highly sought after. Many have very deep balconies or even ones that wrap around the back to the side of the ship. These are pricey though.

You will love the Liberty.

We have been on the Liberty twice. Both times to the Eastern Carribean itinerary.

The balconies are standard size. The two chairs they put out there with a little table do fill it up, but not like you are sitting next to each other. I'm sure webshots has to have some pictures of balconies.

Do you have any other specific quetions? There are also lots of reviews posted here on the website.

We were on the Liberty Mar 1st! She's beautiful and if you can get one of the aft balconies, grab it before it's gone! They are all sold out on the cruise I'm looking at now and I am waiting to see if one opens up. We had one the Liberty and really loved it. The view is fantastic! If motion doesn't bother you that's the way to go. I'll never be completely happy with any other type now. :p

Luv's Crusin'

We did the Eastern Caribbean on the Liberty February 2008. The ship is beautiful. Rooms are spacious and the balcony space is fine. We had absolutely nothing to complain about when it came to this ship or the cruise itself. It was wonderful. Enjoy!

Thanks for the info!!! :) Glad to hear you had just a great experience!

We have been on the Liberty twice. Both times to the Eastern Carribean itinerary.

The balconies are standard size. The two chairs they put out there with a little table do fill it up, but not like you are sitting next to each other. I'm sure webshots has to have some pictures of balconies.

Do you have any other specific quetions? There are also lots of reviews posted here on the website.

The balcony was my main concern. I'll check out the webshots. Many thanks!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=742116

Here ya go! It's my review from my March 15, 2008 sailing. We did the 8-night western Caribbean, but there's lots of info in there on the ship and stuff, not just the ports.

Here is the link to my pictures:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mrskennedynd

Enjoy! I'm pretty sure our balcony was of the 35 sq ft variety, but really, that's pretty standard on a cruise ship unless you have a more expensive balcony suite. We had 3 of us out there at one time, no problem. If you have any questions, just let me know!

Thanks so much for the great review. I enjoyed viewing your pictures. As I have more specific questions, I'll let you know. Many thanks again! :o

We have been on the Liberty 3 times, and loved it every time. We have had an aft balcony all time. The balcony is about twice the size as the side balcony's. If there any available, grab it. It is great. We never have had a problem back there. Plus it is great when you are leaving ports or pulling in. You have a great view from there.

We have always found the crew to be excellent.

We just got off the end of Jan. So if you have any specific questions, let me know.

claudia

Archived