venura cruise director and entertainment officers

snorlax555

Does any one know who the Cruise Director is on the ventura in August and does any one know which entertainment offices are on-board (ie are they nicked from the existing ships or are they new ones?)

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for that. Any idea how quickly they change. I know the CD on the Oriana last year had been on there for ages when I went on.

Heard good things about Neil and the one I had on the Oriana was brill. Just hoping I don't end up with one that is not very good as reading a few message boards they do seem to make a big difference on the cruise.

Cheers

jon

Hi there

Neil Oliver is on until 13th June and then Nigel Travis takes over until August.

I believe all the 'important' officers, will be from other ships within the P&O Group.

Kate

Christine Noble may give the impression of being "snooty" (earlier reply), but if you took the trouble to stop and talk to her you would find that she is very friendly and warm hearted.

That's her job isn't it?

If it is perception then it may as well be reality.

Re Entertainment Officers - when I was on Arcadia last September one of the EO's, Andrew Williams, said he was going to be on Ventura, don't know how long for though. He was brilliant, very funny and witty.

We had Sally Sagoe as our CD, she has a bit of a "snooty" voice, but when she stopped to talk to me on the stairs one day she was really nice.

Andy Williams is on (I think he said until July or August) also other entertainment officers include..........

Laura Burnett (Burnie/Bennie - forgotten which!) - assistand CD,

Matt Batey - formerly of Oceana and Arcadia

Sarah (missed her surname - in her 30's I would guess)

Richard (again missed his surname) - formerly of Arcadia big lad with a lot of heart and fun in him!!

Didn't get to see many of them other than Andy, Burnie/Bennie and Rich but they seem a good bunch and have been together for a little while so are building a good team rapport.

Feebee_71 :)

Archived