back from 10 days on Emerald Princess with 3 and 7 year old - Anyone want patters?

OnTheBrink

We are just back from the Emerald Princess with my 3.5 yo son and 7 yo daughter. We had a GREAT time! Ask any questions you can think of!

I have the patters here from the trip, but can't scan them in. (I have the regular ones and the Princess Pelicans ones.) Does anyone want them? I could mail them to you and you could scan and post them if you'd like. Just let me know!

Um helloooo!!!!! {waving my hands and jumping up and down} I'll take them :D :D :D

You can email me at bmediamom@comcast.net and I'll tell you where to send them. :)

Welcome back! How was it????

I'll email you in a bit!

It was really fantastic. I LOVED it!

You might remember the "issue" with our family of four being split into two different rooms (not officially adjoining). It worked out beautifully. We had the divider on the balcony open and just went back and forth that way. With the extra fridge, extra bathroom, any generally extra space, we were very content!

Please scan and post when you get them!!!!!!! Please?

I'm trying to find out as much as I can about that ship since we might sail on her in Nevember with my 4 year old son.

My son is 3.5 and had a BLAST! I highly recommend it!

There were about 3,000 people on the ship. Of those, about 100 were under 18. There were 24 in the 3-7 age group, though not all participated in the program.

I would love to see them. We are taking my DD who will be 3 1/2 on the Ruby Princess next March. I am especially interested in the Princess Pelican info. I am so glad to hear that your 3 year old had a good time. I am hoping my daughter will enjoy our cruise as well.

Thank you for sharing!

Jennifer

Thanks Nancy for the update and the great pictures. They make me even more excited for our October cruise on the Princess Crown with our 9 and 5 year old daughters. Any tips and thoughts on things that made your cruise great?? You must be itching to book your next cruise.

Livabeth

• 3 weeks later...

Archived