Supper Club Question

bubbles1209

I know, I know, after 4 cruises I should know this, but in having a conversation with my son today it did make me stop and think. He's taking

his very 1st cruise with us in June on Liberty. He's 17, and dd will be 16 when we cruise. I was telling him how good the steaks in the supper club are and how big they are which may have been a mistake, because now he wants to try one. My question is do they allow teens in the supper club with their parents? I know the 2 times we have been we only saw adults, so I have to ask. :o Thanks in advance.:)

We were just on the Conquest the week of March 9th, and the night we visited the Pointe, there was a family with two young (between 7 and 10 y.o.) children with them, so I'm sure your teenagers will be just fine. In fact, we had planned to bring our 17 year old son with us that night, but he wanted to spend more time with his new friends, and the last place he wanted to be was "with the folks"!

I know, I know, after 4 cruises I should know this, but in having a conversation with my son today it did make me stop and think. He's taking

his very 1st cruise with us in June on Liberty. He's 17, and dd will be 16 when we cruise. I was telling him how good the steaks in the supper club are and how big they are which may have been a mistake, because now he wants to try one. My question is do they allow teens in the supper club with their parents? I know the 2 times we have been we only saw adults, so I have to ask. :o Thanks in advance.:)

:cool: :cool: Yes, they sure do, I have seen kids as young as 5 in there. They still pay 30.00 per person child or otherwise. My son had the 24 ounce steak and he said that it was the best he ever had. Make sure to order rare and save room for dessert. He will never have the big craving again. Cindy

He will never have the big craving again. Cindy

I've always wondered what snow on a cruise would be like, and for him to never have the big craving again, it will surely snow:p He eats 2 Quarter Pounder meals for 1 lunch and he's thin as a rail, not sure where he's putting it. :eek: I wouldn't be able to fit through a door! Thanks for the help, now it will just give him something more to look forward to.:D

Archived