AD Penthouse Rooms on the NCL sun???

kmavb

PLEASE HELP!!! I'm looking for any photos of AD 8001 or 8201 suites. Please let me know if any one has photos!!!! I need to know if it will be large enough to fit 4 adults. And if it comes with small table/chairs (for dining). And wondering if I should upgrade to an AC or AB???

THANKS!!!! This is a great website!!! Lots of great answers!!! And everyone is soooooooooo helpful.

PLEASE HELP!!! I'm looking for any photos of AD 8001 or 8201 suites. Please let me know if any one has photos!!!! I need to know if it will be large enough to fit 4 adults. And if it comes with small table/chairs (for dining). And wondering if I should upgrade to an AC or AB???

THANKS!!!! This is a great website!!! Lots of great answers!!! And everyone is soooooooooo helpful.

Just go to Webshots.com and search for NCL sun suite 8201---lots of pictures! When are you sailing? Per the NCL website- an AD sleeps 4.

NayRN

We had AD 8202 last June to Alaska. I feel for 4 adults it would be crowded. For 2 it was just right. It does come with a table and chairs for dining.

Unless you have your heart set on this forward location I would look at the AC Penthouse in the aft. It has a seperate bedroom so the 4 of you wouldn't feel like your sleepin on top of each other.

If you prefer the forward location but don't require a Penthouse look at deck 11. There are 2 BA and 2 AF Cat. cabins with ajoining access. That way you could have seperate cabins but still feel like your together.

Hope this helps.....Heppy Cruzin!

Archived