Family Review of Mariner of the Seas 3/23-3/30

teese

Tesse,

I am interested in the Hideaway beach you went to, was there a fee to get in that included lunch and beach chairs? And would you do this again? Thank you agian for all the help you gave me. We were worried we couldn't afford all the excursions and the fee's for all the activites for the kids. Someone had told us you had to pay rental fee's and etc....

Toon - Hideaway Beach is at Labadee, which is the private beach for RCCL. So there is no charge for beach or food. There are buffet areas set up all over Labadee. And the buffets actually include fruit punch too. Chairs are free (just might want to tip a few bucks to the guys setting them up for you)

The only things you would have to pay for at Labadee are things like water mats ($10), the adventure water park if the kids want to do the water trampoline and climb on the iceberg ($25/hour), alcohol and ziplining (if you choose). But basically Labadee is a FREE excursion.

Toon, the one thing I forgot to mention on Labadee, they have teen activities scheduled there also.

11:00 Beach Volleyball (the volleyball courts are just a short walk from Hideaway Beach)

Noon Teen Lunch at the Dragons Rock cafe (also the one near Hideaway beach)

1:00 Flag Football at the volleyball courts

So between that, swimming, eating,:D you can have an active day without spending any extra money besides the tip for chairs, and I'm talking a few dollars.

In writing my review I used the slash and burn technique in editing else it would've been twice as long. So I didn't include all the small print about the trip, but feel free to ask away, the people here are fantastic about sharing info, believe me I know, the search function is down most likely because I burned it up myself.:rolleyes:

Archived