Photos for Freedom cabin #7440 or 7434?

LadyLeo84

Does anyone have a photo of cabin # 7440 or 7445, or #7434 or 7439 on the Freedom? We are going to be going next year for our 40th anniversary and would like to stay in one of the aft wrap cabins. These cabins on the Empress deck appear to be larger than on the other decks. Is that right? I know that 7434 or 7439 aren't wrap, but was wondering about the layout of the cabin itself since the configuration is so different.

I appreciate any help that I can get in choosing a cabin as this cruise is going to be very special to us. Thanks in advance for everyone's help!!!

Here are some pictures I found on a google image search. It's from the Liberty but the ships are identical. This is cabin 7434. They are aimed down more than I would like to see but it will give you a general idea.

I have cabin 7434 booked on the Valor for September and when I return, I will make sure to post pictures of the cabin so everyone can see them but these will have to due until then.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2168586410062547426tlCfuY

Thanks Vidimom! I appreciate your response. It's hard to tell from the photos how this cabin is laid out. It's quite a different configuration. Will be looking forward to seeing your photos when you return from your cruise.

Thanks, again. :)

Archived