Ionithermie Cellulite Reduction

karatemom2

• 8 months later...

It worked for me. I had a treatment two years ago on my cruise. I also bought the treatment for home. I lost 7 inches on the ship and continued to lose when I got home. I stabilized and quit about 6 months later with 25 inches lost and then maintained for 6 months. I then had some major changes in my life and gained 20 pounds and corresponding inches over the course of a year. I just returned from a cruise where I took two treatments. Lost 15 inches on cruise and I am back on the home treatment. I am very pleased and excited about how I look already. My problem is my area from the midriff to the hip, so I may get different results than others with other problem areas. My tops look better already. I was very fortunate to have two excellent techs! Explained and demonstrated everything very well. My cruises were Carnival Magic and then Carnival Triumph. They did not force. On the Triumph I told her what I had at home and she was very pleasant about only needing more of the ampules.