Jet Ski's in Mexican Riviera??

tinacolada

Wondering if anyone knows of a tour co. that has jet skiing. It seems like there used to be more, although I've never been to these ports specifically before. It seems like there's alot of ATV, jeeps, alot of other water sports/excusions, HB riding but haven't seen any jet skiing ones yet. Going to PV, CSL, Mazat. When we were at Cozumel's port a few yrs ago, my daughter and I did an excursion (thru Carnival) that you rode in 2-person speed boats (like an addictor) and followed a convoy to a "private" island/beach for drinks and food. That was pretty fun but I don't see anything like that or jet ski's for that matter. Anyone know?

Thanks, Tina

Hi Tinacolada,

I believe we will be on the same ship as I saw you on the roll call. We are also looking for waverunners. If I find something I'll let you know. Can't wait for 5-18.

Yes we are on the same cruise and ya, I can't wait either-although it seems the older you get the harder the PREPERATION is! lol (of maybe it's just me...)

I started reading the other threads for these ports and did a search for "Jet skis" and a few came up but I havn't gotten to them yet-I'm reading all the informative posts by "MazatlanMike". Have you read those?

Wondering if anyone knows of a tour co. that has jet skiing. It seems like there used to be more, although I've never been to these ports specifically before. It seems like there's alot of ATV, jeeps, alot of other water sports/excusions, HB riding but haven't seen any jet skiing ones yet. Going to PV, CSL, Mazat. When we were at Cozumel's port a few yrs ago, my daughter and I did an excursion (thru Carnival) that you rode in 2-person speed boats (like an addictor) and followed a convoy to a "private" island/beach for drinks and food. That was pretty fun but I don't see anything like that or jet ski's for that matter. Anyone know?

Thanks, Tina

There is a jet ski tour in Cabo. In Cabo and Mazatlan there are jet skis for rent via the internet, but I haven't seen any in PV. There are jet skis for rent on the beach at all three locations. To broaden your search you might want to search for wave runners as well as jet skis.

Thanks-I will check it out. I think I'm trying too hard to make sure my son and hubby are going to have fun...it's alot of work!! I know my daughter will be happy as long as there's a ship, sun, water, and some sand somewhere... oh and drinks! lol

Yes we are on the same cruise and ya, I can't wait either-although it seems the older you get the harder the PREPERATION is! lol (of maybe it's just me...)

I started reading the other threads for these ports and did a search for "Jet skis" and a few came up but I havn't gotten to them yet-I'm reading all the informative posts by "MazatlanMike". Have you read those?

I haven'y read those yet. But I think we can rent them independently on the beaches. I am going to try and find a tour. We went on one in Grand Cayman that took us out to stingray city and Rum point. It was incredible as you are out about 3 hrs total. I will let you know what I find.

Please let us all know what you find out. I've yet to find out anything that would be helpful to our family...All of the literature I've read indicates that this might be the best way to go at least in Cabo and Mazatlan.

I haven'y read those yet. But I think we can rent them independently on the beaches. I am going to try and find a tour. We went on one in Grand Cayman that took us out to stingray city and Rum point. It was incredible as you are out about 3 hrs total. I will let you know what I find.

I could just screaaam :mad: I just lost what I was typing that had the websites of 4 different places that rented wr/js in Mazatlan. Anyway, I will find them again but it sounds like there are tour co's in Mazatlan that rent them or like you said, they're avail on the beach-just a matter of whether you want to pre-arrange or wing it. It def doesn't sound like there's any on Stone Island. We might just do both since SI sounds so nice but my son would get bored after a couple hrs there since he's not a sun lover and both he and my hubby burn so easily (Scottish/English blood). I'm trying to get them to go fake bake first so as to not blind me and others on ship :p and to me it sure beats BURNING :eek: buuuut, they're too :cool: for that....(I'm having too much fun with these smiley icons today!)

I usually wouldn't prefer a "tour group" but what you did in the Caymans sounds like fun and something I would enjoy. I wish they would have those 2-person jet boats (in a tour group) avail somewhere, like we had in Cozumel-that was fun! I think my daughter would like to try parasailing somewhere.....yikes.

Archived