Anyone receive fuel refund on credit card yet?

cpizzull

Sorry if I missed this somewhere........

For those who know they are part of the refund 'class', and who had already sailed, did you receive your credit yet based on your form of payment? I'm expecting to see a credit on my credit card, but have neither seen that or have received an email either. I did book via a travel agent, but assumed Carnival was doing the credit themselves.

Is it time for me to contact Carnival and/or travel agent? If nobody has received yet, I'll just keep waiting.

Thanks!

I still haven't even received an email or letter from Carnival re: the refund. I made my deposit last summer for my 3/3/08 cruise, so I should be getting one...

Anyone else not even receive an email from Carnival?

we haven't received anything yet either.. we booked back in early 2007 for the cruise we just took last month. i emailed our pvp to see what he says.

I still haven't even received an email or letter from Carnival re: the refund.

Anyone else not even receive an email from Carnival?

I have not received anything either yet. Booked in October 07 and paid in full 90 days later for an October 08 cruise. :confused:

I have received a 35.00 credit on my credit card from Princess on 04/07 which is very interesting since I paid for both of the fuel charges for my room. I'll wait to see if another one shows up. If not I'll check with the person who traveled with me to see if they got the other 35.00

Archived