HYATT REGENCY Miami fl

James&Rob

Hi, I have not stayed there but it has received consistantly great reviews both on this website and on biddingfortravel.com. Another good resource you could check would be tripadvisor.com. Also when you get there I believe alot of people have mentioned that the Don Pan bakery is great for breakfast goodies and is within easy walking distance. Have fun.

I have stayed there and also posted a couple of pictures of the property (have posted a review prior).

It's a great hotel for a pre-cruise stay. The bakery others talk about isn't much, but it'll get you by if you need something to eat before lunch on the ship. We instead opted for Starbucks which was just a bit further of a walk than the bakery. Down the road from the bakery there is also a health and beauty aid store that isn't cheap, but it's a good place to pick up any last minute items that you might have have forgotten.

Enjoy your stay.

James&Rob, what was the dates for the Hyatt?? We have been playing around, for March, no bids yet. Also, what star did it come up? Was there a way to tell if it may be the Hyatt? I have not used Priceline, only Hotwire. Thanks!

CCNWATER

The date in march is march 5 no there is no way to tell I put in 3 stars and bid 50 and it said if i would raise my bid 14.oo i could rebid again This is the first time I used priceline but it works I will use it again It shocked me that i came up with this motel for 64 I went to there sight and the rate for king is 225.oo per night Good luck

James

Used Priceline for the first time today and got the Hyatt Regency for 12/15 pre-cruise for $60 (3 stars).

Reviews on tripadvisor.com are mixed, but I'm sure it will be fine for one night. They say it is 5 minutes from the Port of Miami.

Diane

We stayed at this hotel 9/26. I cashed in reward points and stayed for free. If I payed a dime I wouldnt have been happy. The room we were given when we checked in around midnight was on the 7th floor. We were on the channel side with the *&%^$(& drawbridge. Anytime anything bigger then a Hyundai went over the bridge there was a LOUD slam from it. I consider myself rather handy, however I had to put the slider to the balcony back in its tracks so that it would try and seal out the bridge banging and keep the cool air in.

Now the best or worst part. Our a/c unit had mold growing around and in the grill. There was also what appeared to be mold around the wall ceiling joint.

Trying to keep things simple, we ate breakfast in the restaurant, whatever the name was. $35.00, buffet for two. Hardly a bargain.

These are our experiences, just beware, the room we had was supposedly a $159.00 / night room.

We stayed at the Hyatt in April and were also very much disappointed. The bathroom had mold, the carpets dirty, etc... Although we booked on Priceline and only paid $50 it wasn't even worth that. I've stayed at Hyatts all over the world and this one does not live up to its name, as the others do.
Good luck,, don't stay here.

Archived