**UPDATE** to Native Way canceling on me!

Loving My Life

I finally got in touch with Sharon. Here's what happened:

They can take 20 people on the tour and when I booked they still had openings. Then a group of 20 booked the tour with them so they had to cancel those individuals that had already booked that tour. She did offer me RRR but we really want to see the island too so we booked with caymaninanutshell dot com instead.

I finally got in touch with Sharon. Here's what happened:

They can take 20 people on the tour and when I booked they still had openings. Then a group of 20 booked the tour with them so they had to cancel those individuals that had already booked that tour. She did offer me RRR but we really want to see the island too so we booked with caymaninanutshell dot com instead.

That doesn't make sense, they have more than one boat for tours. They must have really been booked up for that day. Too bad.

We did RRR and loved it, but if you have your heart set on seeing the island then you gotta do what you gotta do ;)

that doesn't make any sense if you had booked with them first. That doesn't seem fair at all. We have the stingray, coral, and starfish tour booked with nativeway and I hope they don't cancel on me!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived