E-docs

CANBRFAN

Everytime I have cruised before, I have always received my documents in the mail. This time, I chose to have e-docs. Can anyone fill me in on this? Do you know when they are ready to print, how do you get your luggage tags etc? Thanks in advance!

You can print them when you get them. Luggage tags are included. They are paper of course and you fold them a couple of times re: their directions. Had no problem with them. We use fat marker to put our cabin # on them - easier for them to see. Just take ALL with you to check in.

You can print them when you get them. Luggage tags are included. They are paper of course and you fold them a couple of times re: their directions. Had no problem with them. We use fat marker to put our cabin # on them - easier for them to see. Just take ALL with you to check in.

Thanks for your answer, might be a crazy question but are they emailed to me or can I access them from the Carnival Web page directly? When I go into my docs on the Carnaival site, I see our Funpasses but that's it.

I'm sure they emailed them directly to us. Do print out your fun pass and take that with you too- make checking in easier. You can look on Carnival's site for your docs but don't think you'll find them there - if you do, let us know.

Generally, if you check in online, they will send you edocs. You can call them and they will mail you the documents and/or luggage tags, if you would rather have them. There are also tags at the pier, if you don't mind standing there filling them out.

Archived