New Later Kids Club Hours? NCL Dawn 12/08

xmascruise08

According to their press release: They will offer "Expanded and increased flexibility of Kids Crew hours." That doesn't necessarily mean they'll be open later. I take it to mean that they may be open through the meal hours. Right now, they open at 9:00 a.m and then close again at 12:00 p.m., re-open at 2:00, close again at 5:00 p.m., and re-open at 7:00 p.m. NCL probably got a lot of feedback regarding the dinner hours, especially. Many parents (myself and DH included) don't want to wait until after 7:00 to have a romantic dinner alone. I bet they'll be open all day (or close to it anyway). I'll find out 6/8 as we're sailing the Dawn (again). I'll let you know.

Happy Sailing!!! :D

:D That's good to know. One of us inevitably misses the Captain's VIP party because it's always during a time when the Kids Crew is closed. This is great news!

I've never felt comfortable leaving the ship without my kids. So, we've never used the port babysitting service. When they get older maybe (they're 5 and 10 now)....

Happy Sailing!!!

On NCL's home webpage, when you click find out more about Freestyle 2.0 (with the lobster) and then select "all the other really cool stuff", it states they will keep the kids club open "longer and later" with no other details. Can't wait to find out more!

Archived