Wonderful Poisitano

Guest kcruisin

Guest kcruisin
Anyone going to Sorrento make sure that you do not miss the excursion "Wonderful Poisitano"> If at all possible, try to get with the guide "Sasha". This was the highlight of our tour and the best excursion and very best guide we have ever had on any cruise. He is the funniest, most personable young man who goes out of his way to make sure you experience the time of your life. The stops are magnificant, the scenery breathtaking and the lunch at the hotel the best food and ambiance ever. I cannot say enough about this region and especially about this guide. One word of advice, when you stop at the company making the inlaid wood furniture and boxes, buy what you want - YOU WILL NOT SEE THESE AGAIN ON YOUR TRIP!
It was our first souvenier stop and we thought we would wait and see what else we saw and now I am going to their web page and buying something and paying to ship it home to me!

[quote name='KColquitt']Anyone going to Sorrento make sure that you do not miss the excursion "Wonderful Poisitano"> If at all possible, try to get with the guide "Sasha". This was the highlight of our tour and the best excursion and very best guide we have ever had on any cruise. He is the funniest, most personable young man who goes out of his way to make sure you experience the time of your life. The stops are magnificant, the scenery breathtaking and the lunch at the hotel the best food and ambiance ever. I cannot say enough about this region and especially about this guide. One word of advice, when you stop at the company making the inlaid wood furniture and boxes, buy what you want - YOU WILL NOT SEE THESE AGAIN ON YOUR TRIP!
It was our first souvenier stop and we thought we would wait and see what else we saw and now I am going to their web page and buying something and paying to ship it home to me![/QUOTE]

How about posting the website address??
Thanks,
Jan
cruzunlimited

If you stop in Sorrento ( the town) the inlaid boxes- music boxes , chess sets.. all sorts of gorgeous stuff - stores are all over..although have to agree I never buy enough and also say to myself, well I am sure I'll see another of those again...never happens, does it? When you see something you like best to get it right then and there.
Yes, who is Sacha with ( company)..??

Guest kcruisin
The excursion is one of Oceania's. It is called Wonderful Poisitano. I do not have any other information on Sasha than that. I should have gotten his email address or web page - was having too good of a time to think about it. I agree that there are probably many stores in town but we only stopped at this one and had no time at all at the end of our tour day.

Archived