Platinum Member just back from the Imagination

cruising3times

The ship looks fantastic, the 70 million dollar update five months ago was well worth it. The Imagination looks brand new. The cabins, bathrooms were redone as were many public areas of the ship. Jorge Solano was the cruise director and he is hilarious. Only one slight disappointment, I tied with someone in the bingo to win the free cruise and the other person won the tie breaker.

The ship looks fantastic, the 70 million dollar update five months ago was well worth it. The Imagination looks brand new. The cabins, bathrooms were redone as were many public areas of the ship. Jorge Solano was the cruise director and he is hilarious. Only one slight disappointment, I tied with someone in the bingo to win the free cruise and the other person won the tie breaker.

Which Itinerary did you have? DW and I will be on the Imagination in early May for the Grand Turk-Half Moon Cay-Nassau route. Also, it will be our first Platinum cruise with Carnival. How was the Imagination staff in meeting your needs as a Platinum guest? Thanks for any additional insight you can provide!! :)

Tell me more about the Evolutions of Fun renovation (esp. adult serenity area :D. Is it heavily enforced?)! We barely missed it by a couple of months last year. Hopefully I will be back on to enjoy it next spring!

We'll be on the Imagination in 10 days for a B2B. So,how do they treat platinum cruisers?....The Fascination staff really made us feel special:D

Sorry to hear of the tie breaker outcome - I think I would be so depressed if I got that close and lost :( If you did the five day eastern could you share what you did at each of the ports? Grand Turk, Half Moon and most importantly Nassau. I'm at such a loss as we've been there a couple of times and really don't want to repeat. Just how many cruises does it take to get platinum?

Sorry to hear of the tie breaker outcome - I think I would be so depressed if I got that close and lost :( If you did the five day eastern could you share what you did at each of the ports? Grand Turk, Half Moon and most importantly Nassau. I'm at such a loss as we've been there a couple of times and really don't want to repeat. Just how many cruises does it take to get platinum?

You'll be platinum on your 10th Carnival cruise:D

Didn't go to the adult only area, there were not many kids on the ship, the only place that we saw a few was in the waterworks area, that area is really great. We were on the Key West and Cozumel cruise. They gave us all of the Platinum perks without any problems. the VIP checkin was especially nice. We also got group one luggage tags for debarking but we were not in any hurry since our plane wasn't until 2:50. We each got a gift, it was a Carnival thermos, we got petit fours in our room one night, we got the free laundry. It was wonderful.

We were on the Imagination straight out of dry dock and agree, absolutely love the upgrades. And no kiddies with us that time and I sooo enjoyed the serenity area, it was nice and quiet. The lounges were comfy and there were plenty of seats in the sun and shaded as well, and also some nice big umbrellas around. We never had a problem finding a seat provided we got out there early enough. Most of the seats taken actually had a body in them. Drink service is not as aggressive as it was on the lido, but thats ok, we brought our own!

Archived