Question about CP threads

Coolcruise02

Am I the only one who gets confused on CP posts?????

Is there some unwritten rule that CP refers to the Caribbean Princess????

What is the abbreviation for the Coral Princess????

:) :)

This is our first time on the Coral Princess and everytime I check out a CP thread it's not for the CORAL! Just trying to get all the info I can. :)

I went through the same issue as you when I was first looking for Coral info earlier this year..plus, add to the fact the Caribbean was brand new there were *lots* of CP threads and I kept getting disappointed.

I think it breaks down to that Coral is just easier to spell than Caribbean LOL I know I always have to ask myself..is it two Rs or two Bs?

BTW do you have any specific questions? I was on her in May and will be back on her in 30 days! (woo hoo...sorry, getting a little excited here)

Thanks everyone, glad it's not JUST me. :)

Roohound

I am curious about the aft pool. What is your opinion? I loved that area on the Golden, but I understand the Coral aft pool area is very different. Plus, we loved to sit in the aft area to eat breakfast on the Golden. Does the Coral have any outside area in the front to eat? THANKS

Since we did an Alaska cruise in May, we really didn't pay that much attention to the pools LOL

Horizon Court is all the way forward, so there's really nowhere for you to eat outside (I could only imagine what the wind would be like :eek: ) There is however, seating behind the HC that is technically outside tho enclosed (if that makes any sense)

A friend of mine who's cruising with me on the Coral asked me that exact same question and I really had to think about it LOL Sad, I had breakfast every day at HC, and yet had to think how it was set up!

I think you could take your platter and go upstairs and eat by the grill as there is more outside like seating there. I just remember a lot of enclosed areas tho.

Any other Coral fans care to chime in and help my feeble brain? I swear I'll have a better answer in a few weeks after I spend 10 days on her LOL

Archived