New Miracle NYC Itinerary - Anyone Interested in CC Cruise July 2009?

SnowWhiteNYC

Guest Crazeecat5

Hi all,

I'm sure Susie is having a great time on her cruise. Hopefully, she wil check in with us sometime soon. However, I really can't blame her if she doesn't!

Sheryl

Is this a new ship? I'm no familiar with Carnival at all, but I do like that itinerary.

Miracle is 4 years old - the last of the Spirit-class ships. Up to now, the 8-day NYC-Eastern Caribbean on Carnival has been San Juan, St. Thomas, and Tortola. This is a brand new itinerary out of NYC.

I might be interested in taking my family on this one! As you can see from my "name" and my signature line, I'm a summer cruiser. That's because I, too, am a teacher! Should be fun...all these smart, overworked, and ready- to-have-a-blast people all together on the beautiful Miracle! :D

Anxiously waiting on prices...

*ETA: Interesting. I'm post #180 - the number of days school is in session here in NC. Should be easy to remember.

Miracle is 4 years old - the last of the Spirit-class ships. Up to now, the 8-day NYC-Eastern Caribbean on Carnival has been San Juan, St. Thomas, and Tortola. This is a brand new itinerary out of NYC.

That's one of the reasons I'm so excited about this cruise. I sailed the standard NYC/Eastern itinerary on the Legend a couple of years ago. I'd do it again in a heartbeat, but a new itin would make it that much better. Also anxiously waiting for the pricing. :D

That's one of the reasons I'm so excited about this cruise. I sailed the standard NYC/Eastern itinerary on the Legend a couple of years ago. I'd do it again in a heartbeat, but a new itin would make it that much better. Also anxiously waiting for the pricing. :D

We sailed the other itinerary on Legend too, in 2006. I'd sail it again as well (especially since we haven't sailed Miracle before - just docked next to her twice), but the new itinerary sounds great!

Guest Crazeecat5

Good morning all,

Yes, we had a beautiful weekend here in the Poconos too. Finally, my daffodils have bloomed and the buds are blossoming on the trees. This is my favorite time of year, up here in the mountains. It was a very rough winter so this Spring is sooo welcomed.

Sheryl

Gorgeous weekend here in NY. I even got a little color on my legs and arms. Had to go to my daughters Soccer game. = ).

I also cruised the legend to PR, Tortola and St. Thomas.. I am looking forward to the new places....

Have a great Week!!!

Actually was pricing the week before for a family reunion! Rather go on this cruise since I am doing the June 18, 2008 Miracle! Family wants to do it Carnival out of New York this would be great. I probably would need to book between 10-15 cabins!

Hi,

I already confirmed my cabin request for 3 a couple of pages back and now I have a couple more family members interested.. so I'll probably need another 3 cabins...

Can't wait to see the prices and perks for this group cruise

Thanks,

Michelle

We might be interested in this depending on the price! We've been looking for something out of NYC as we could drive there, and I am dying to go to all of these ports. I'll be stalking this thread!!

We might be interested in this depending on the price! We've been looking for something out of NYC as we could drive there' date=' and I am dying to go to all of these ports. I'll be stalking this thread!![/quote']

Good....let's keep us on Page 1 :D

If you get prices and/or get this cruise off and running please e-mail me @ nicknack2323@cs.com I would like to do this and if we can get a group rate that is even better!!!

Hi Debbie,

Welcome! SnowWhite aka Susie is the organizer of this CC cruise, and is actually sailing on the Freedom right now. As you probably already read, CC has decided that there is enough interest shown here, and is providing Susie with details upon her return.

I did some research on Miracle today and I'm getting so excited about this! seriously can't wait for the prices =D

depending on how good they are, I might try to get some family members to go with us. But unless the prices are out of control, I definitely think this could happen for DH and I, and our two babies (4 and 2 at time of cruising)!

yittles, I just noticed your signature line - you went through Hurricane Ernesto two years ago? We went through it as well on our 4-day Victory cruise, but by then it was a tropical storm. Still fairly rough, though - they kept the aft pool open, and it acted like a wave pool!

yittles, I just noticed your signature line - you went through Hurricane Ernesto two years ago? We went through it as well on our 4-day Victory cruise, but by then it was a tropical storm. Still fairly rough, though - they kept the aft pool open, and it acted like a wave pool!

Hmmm -- do the hurricanes always find you??????:D

Archived