arriving at dock without luggage tags

rettopcop

We're scheduled to leave on Apr. 27. We booked our cruise through a travel package. Our room assignment is TBA and, as a result, we don't have any luggage tags. I called Carnival and they said it's not unusual to wait until you arrive for room assignments. They don't seem at all concerned that we'll be arriving for the cruise without luggage tags. Is this something that anyone else has encountered?

We're scheduled to leave on Apr. 27. We booked our cruise through a travel package. Our room assignment is TBA and, as a result, we don't have any luggage tags. I called Carnival and they said it's not unusual to wait until you arrive for room assignments. They don't seem at all concerned that we'll be arriving for the cruise without luggage tags. Is this something that anyone else has encountered?
We will be sailing the same day,how long did you book?Are you on the Destiny?

We're sailing out of Pt. Canaveral on the Sensation. We were on the Destiny a couple of years ago and had a great time.
Ok,i live 20 minutes away from Pt. Canaveral and did that cruise on The Pride back in 2002,have fun!

The porters will have lots of tags and a manifest list so you can write and attach your luggage tags right at the pier.

We forgot our luggage tags. The porters had extras (the old style) for us to fill out. They also have a paper with all the room assignments on it.

No problem. If you do get a cabin assignment before departure, just click on My Documents on the Carnival site and print luggage tags with your cabin number on them.

Otherwise, you can get them at the port OR you can use the ones that say TBA. The porters will know what to do with your luggage

No worries! Same thing happened to us a couple of years ago. Booked OV guarantees on the Destiny, got gray TBA tags in the mail. We arranged for the Carnival transport (first cruise in a long time and didn't now any different). Got to San Juan and went to the Carnival desk there. That's where we got our cabin assignment and proper luggage tags.

Enjoy!!

I don't like the ones you run off your computer then have to tape up....I miss the old, colorful ones! :( If you don't do edocs do the old kind come with your docs?

Nope. Carnival doesn't use the color system anymore.

Archived