obc cruise personliser

antsp

can someone tell me where your obc shows on princess cruise personliser, i can't find it.............

it is under your Captains circle section. Now it will only show what princess is giving you. If you have a TA that will not be shown. You will find that out when you board the ship and go to the pursers desk for a statement.

marilyn

it is under your Captains circle section. Now it will only show what princess is giving you. If you have a TA that will not be shown. You will find that out when you board the ship and go to the pursers desk for a statement.

marilyn

Besides the Circle Savings Account in My Princess mentioned above it is also available in your Cruise Personalizer under Balance and Payment but only if you book directly with Princess.

We sail on May 5th and our OBC has recently been increased by the amount of the fuel supplement charge (cruise booked prior to Nov. 7, 2007).

Archived