Anyone stayed in cabin #7440 or #7445 on the FREEDOM?

LadyLeo84

Has anyone stayed in cabin #7440 or #7445 on the Freedom? We are considering one of these 2 because we LOVE the aft wrap balconies. From a couple of photos that I have seen, it appears that these cabins are crowed with not much space to walk around the bed and that the table & chairs are up against the closet. Is this true? From looking at the deck plan these cabins appear to be larger than the ones on the Upper Deck, though. If anyone has a layout of this particular configuration that would be sooooooooo great.

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

We had 7440 on Valor, which is a sister to Freedom. The balcony was great, but you are right, the room it self is crowded. We didn't have a couch and I missed not having it to put our suitcase on, clothes out for the next day, etc.

We are sailing on Freedom in Europe this summer and decided to go for the suite instead. I would rather have the extra room IN the cabin than OUTSIDE the cabin.

I'm glad I had a wrap around balcony, but if I need wide open spaces, I would rather be up on deck with the rest of the party.......

Thanks JK! It helps to get other's opinions. We are also going to go on the Freedom to Europe, but in 2009. We have had aft wrap balconies before on other ships, so thought that this one would work out okay, too. But you're right, how much time do you actually spend out on your balcony anyway? I also think that it would be better to have more space inside than out.

WooHoo!

We had 7445 on the Glory and 8455 on the Conquest and Liberty. I would say the rooms are arranged differently, rather than crowded. But I would rather sit on my own sunny balcony than be bothered by:

Drink waiters

misbehaving kids

misvehaving adults

men in speedo's

a band playing music I don't like

announcements from the cruise director

trivia games

But that's just me!

• 1 month later...

Archived