BTB question ??

BEEZALAR

We just got back last week from our first B2B on the Spirit from San Diego. It was fantastic

I read up on other peoples experiences prior to leaving and was surprised to find our exp[erience totally different from what we'd read.

We got our new sail and sign cards in our cabin the day before the first leg ended. We got a letter with thme instructing us to report with the non-U.S. citizens early in the morning. The ships people had two lists of names B2B people and the non-U.S. people. They scratched our name from the list and we waited a few minutes to see a Customs office. We showed our passports - he asked if we were staying on for the next trip and we said yes - that was it. He didn't want our custom form until we actually de-barked.

We enjoyed the ship until the newbies arrived when we decided to go to the store to pick up a few things. We had to have security take our picture for the new card on our way off the ship. We felt like a salmon going up river!

It was very easy, we'll be taking many more B2Bs in the future! :D

:D From - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Goat+Rope

-goat rope--definition--A very confused situation

-To teach new cowboys the art of roping a moving target, such as a horse or a steer, novices would be put in a pen full of goats, which were smaller and less dangerous, to hone their craft. The old-timers would gather to watch, drink, whoop and be amused by the ensuing melee. It was not a pretty sight.

Just figured it was the most, um, polite way to describe the situation...;)

That's funny right there ! I like it.

[Hint: If you purchase liquor during the first cruise it will be delivered to your room the last night of that cruise. Or, if you purchase it the last day, they will let you take it back to your room with you right then, all nice and legal. Just sayin'...

I thought about the liquor thing too. To bad I'm not a big drinker. But we do buy it when on board. We'll have to see how it works out.

Trisha

DH and I just returned Sunday from a B2B on the Conquest, and it was awesome! We didn't get the amenities mentioned above, though, even though we were sailing in a suite. The changeover mid-week was fast, efficient, and easy. If you love cruising, you'll love B2B's! :)

Cruzin Lady

B2B's are wonderful....when everyone is sad the last night of the cruise cause it's almost over, you can be excited that you're staying on. We did a B2B2B on the Fascination last year and we leave a week from tomorrow for a B2B on the Imagination. Both times we booked guarantee cabins and both times we were upgraded plus we got to keep the same cabin for all cruises

popsec, how does the fascination do it ? Did they leave you a note to meet somewhere and then walk you off and on like the others have said? Can you get anything to eat or drink during the time everyone is off the boat? I'm just full of ?'s Thanks Trisha

Archived