Waterproof Comfortable Cases

CjKd

Ok, you know the scenario...

Having someone watch your things while you walk to the bar, snorkel, parasail...

Are there any waterproof cases to carry money and your personal essential things while you do these activities?

I'd rather be safe with a couple of wet dollars, then have my stuff stolen. THANK YOU! ;)

Ok, you know the scenario...

Having someone watch your things while you walk to the bar, snorkel, parasail...

Are there any waterproof cases to carry money and your personal essential things while you do these activities?

I'd rather be safe with a couple of wet dollars, then have my stuff stolen. THANK YOU! ;)

Yes there are. I just bought a couple for this cruise, because like you I want to be safe, and since there are only 2 of us, we want to do things together. By time we were out of the water, our things would be long gone.

Anyway, the ones I have are called 'aquapaks'. They have a cord so I can carry them around neck. I tested them in the bathtub for 3 hours, submerged by a washcloth holding them down, and they didn't leak at all. Each time I went to check on them and flip them over, they were sealed.

I don't remember where I ordered them from. I think 1 came from llbean. just do a search on the computer. They were under $30.00

I have the water wallet style that they sell on the cruise ships for about $6-$7. I actually won mine at a ship trivia contest. They are a little larger than a pack of cigarettes. They are hinged and have a rubber gasket seal and a latch. Open it and put in some folded money a credit card and your ships room key. Thats about all they hold. They have a cord to wear around your neck. I put mine around my neck and tuck it in my swimsuit top. Money has been dry as a bone when opened.

Archived