getting a cab?

xan51090

We are booked at the Embassy Suites on 17th St. next Saturday night for one night pre cruise. I'm wondering how difficult it will be to get a cab on Sunday for transportation to the port and what the approximate cost would be? I've read on some boards & trip advisor that there have been problems with transportation from this hotel. Anyone know?

Bequia - Thanks:)

coiran - We're heading to the airport right after our cruise. It's not a problem getting a cab then is it?:confused:

Not sure - there have been reports of taxis charging outrageous fees from the pier - perhaps Bequia can shed some light on this.

Ron

The only report we've heard about is the one from your travel agent. Nothing in the local news, a call to the taxi & limo commission yielded no recent complaints, same with the sheriffs office. If anything arises in the local media or my contacts at the port we'll surely share them with the board. Maybe BJ's Express will make a comeback. :p

The only report we've heard about is the one from your travel agent. Nothing in the local news, a call to the taxi & limo commission yielded no recent complaints, same with the sheriffs office. If anything arises in the local media or my contacts at the port we'll surely share them with the board. Maybe BJ's Express will make a comeback. :p

Very Funny - there have been some posters on the other thread I started that had similar complaints. BJ would be a welcome relief - he was an honest carrier.

Ron

Archived