Menus?

OK, let me rephrase that.

How do I figure out the menus for our specific cruise dates? I have seen pictures of the actual menus on other posts, so I know they are out there somewhere. That link above just looks like examples of what CAN be served, not specifically what WILL be served.

:cool: Go the FAQ at the bottom of the Fun Ships home page - call up dining and under there will give you sample menus and that is pretty well what they serve. All ships are basically the same.:cool:

Where can I find the menu for each night before we sail???

Don't waste your time, we have a new Carnival Chef named Andrew Desosa that is revamping all of the fleets menus. He is currently onboard Freedom and I had a chat with him and the Freedom Chef by his office down in the galley. We also got to taste a few new dishes which were very tasty, nothing like the old bland George Blanc dishes.

Out of the big ships, Freedom is first to have Andrew onboard and then on to the rest of the Conquest class ships before he goes onto the Spirit Class ships.

Fred

Don't waste your time, we have a new Carnival Chef named Andrew Desosa that is revamping all of the fleets menus. He is currently onboard Freedom and I had a chat with him and the Freedom Chef by his office down in the galley. We also got to taste a few new dishes which were very tasty, nothing like the old bland George Blanc dishes.

Out of the big ships, Freedom is first to have Andrew onboard and then on to the rest of the Conquest class ships before he goes onto the Spirit Class ships.

Fred

How did you get to meet the Chefs?? Was it a galley tour, inquiring Chefs want to know.

Archived