Eastern Caribbean Excursions not to miss

CruiseAddict58

We are booked on the Carnival Liberty for the Eastern Caribbean on July 12th. What excursions offered by Carnival are "not to be missed?" I posted a week or so ago to find out which "fishing" excursions offered by Carnival are the best for St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turks and received so many negative comments about the ones offered by Carnival. I have always booked our excursions through the cruise line (I know it costs more,) but the logistics of it are always so much easier and we've always had good excursions. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

We loved parasailing in Half Moon Cay and the Dune Buggie Adventure on Grand Turk.

The parasailing was a fantastic perspective on the island and a highlight of the trip. Another advantage of booking an excursion in HMC is that you are guaranteed to be on the first tenders to the island, no matter what time your excursion is. That was a nice touch b/c the beach fills up fast.

The Dune Buggie was a lot of fun b/c you get to see all of the island and get to see / hear some history. Just make sure that you book the last trip of the day if you can, b/c you WILL BE DIRTY!

We loved parasailing in Half Moon Cay and the Dune Buggie Adventure on Grand Turk.

The parasailing was a fantastic perspective on the island and a highlight of the trip. Another advantage of booking an excursion in HMC is that you are guaranteed to be on the first tenders to the island, no matter what time your excursion is. That was a nice touch b/c the beach fills up fast.

The Dune Buggie was a lot of fun b/c you get to see all of the island and get to see / hear some history. Just make sure that you book the last trip of the day if you can, b/c you WILL BE DIRTY!

Thanks so much for the great info. We will definitely be planning a Carnival excursion on HMC. The Dune Buggie is one we are already considering. Sure wish I could receive some positive feedback from someone going on the Carnival fishing excursions. All I can read does not sound good.

Archived